Buying or Selling, Use the Best Chandler Realtor!
View all Chandler homes for sale, click here. This list is updated daily.
What You Can Do To Maximize The Value Of Your Home
- Price it right! Pricing a home just below the value will create multiple offers and normally will sell a home over the list price. If you don’t sell after 8 showings you may be priced 2 to 5% high. If you have no showings you must reduce your price below your competition. No offer means either you need to add more or subtract from your list price. Many Realtors shy away from the pricing issue; but in real estate we’re market takers not market makers. None the less we can still leverage they markets to get you the best deal as a seller or buyer.
- Remove half or more of your things from the home. Neatly organize what you have left. Buyers want storage and what to envision there things in their new home. This will also help your get ready for showings more quickly. Live out of an extended stay suitcase and be ready to sell your home.
- Maximize lighting throughout your home and take down drapes, clean windows, change lampshades, increase wattage in your light bulbs & cut bushes and trees back. Make your home bright and cheery.
- Watch your competition and stay informed. Know what is going on with home sales in your area. I will keep you up to date and provide you with showing feedback.
- Conceal critters as not everybody loves your animal. Remove dog food, the litter box and pet hair. Remove from the home for important showings when you can.
- Do not over upgrade or you may not get your money back. You should expect to have kept a home up to date spending 1 to 2% annually. Paint, clean windows, new hardware, fixing faucets, lighting and clean or updated carpet and flooring.
- Remove personal items from your home and remove refrigerator magnets, family photos, collections & personal keepsakes. Staging can increase your value and sell your home faster. Statistics indicate selling in 1/2 the time and for 12 to 17% more. Ann Adams & Associates Realty sells her staged homes in half the time of market average and for more money.
- Kitchens sell! 85% return for this upgrade and buyers are asking for this. Counter-tops, neutral paint, hardware, lighting, appliances and refinishing or replacing cabinets can help your home sell.
- Have your home show ready which means clean sinks, pet free and clutter free.
- Exterior curb appeal upgrades are a great investment in your sale and can return you 130% on what you spend. Adding a garage, a front door or updating landscaping can go a long way to please prospective buyers.
Read About The best realtor in Chandler, and one of the few top producing agents!
Ann Adams has years of sales in the medical industry, and several years ago left this lucrative position to pursue her passion of selling real estate. Ann has earned a Bachelor of Arts and Masters of Business Administration degrees; and is the Designated Broker of her agency. Ann also has several honored real estate designations as she believes in the value of continuing education. Ann’s production is in the top 2% of all Chandler Realtors. Ann has built her practice by referral and her productivity is uncanny for a Realtor to achieve these production numbers by “word of mouth”. She must be doing something right for her buyers and sellers to come back to her year after year and refer their families and friends into her trust. If you are going to sell your home, do it right with the very first Realtor you select. If you want the best deal a buyer can get, call Ann and ask her if you may become one of her Direct Clients.